8. 11. 2012

Late Halloween

Hey guys :) I totaly forget to show you my halloween costume :D Sorry, So here it is. Everybody called us geishas :D So then we are geishas. We went to a party and I must say everybody liked our costumes :D Btw  I am on the pics with my bf Natali, she is my sweetheart :) Enjoy and dont 't forget to like my favourite fashion page on fb - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashionista/176360952453507?fref=ts. So tell me what you think about it and what was your costume? :)))





5 komentárov:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. So cool! :)

    www.pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Great Halloween mask :) So pretty!
    I'm your 308 follower if you like mine too I'm waiting for you :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...