3. 1. 2013

Leoprad love

Hello everyone! I am truly sorry, I haven't been here for like a month, but there was no time :( Too much school, too much partying :D and lot of work with my page on facebook. You can see I changed name of my blog from Veronica Delarge to Fabulous Fashion by Veronica Delarge, because of my FB page. Btw you can check it and like me :) > Fabulous Fashion.
But I can swear I am now free and there is gonna be a more photos :) So first outfit of this year, here you go :) Oh and Happy New Year everyone. I love you <3





















9 komentárov:

  1. Welcome back, great vest!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. I love your fur vest and heels :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. greatlook- I love the gilet and belt individually but together is something else- it's amazing! I wish I had a thick leopard belt to try this

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Nádherný kožíšek a super botky a kabelka!!!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. So, so pretty! I especially love the hair!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. beautiful blog!!!!
    what do you think about following each other? -->> berlintrends.blogspot.com i will follow you back :)
    kiss vicky

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...