24. 1. 2013

Pics mix

Hello everyone :) I should study for finals, but everything else sudenly look so interesting :D So I thought I should add something here, but I am home and my outfit is - pyjamas shorts and shirt, lol. So I decided add some random photos from my computer. Just some stuff I wore, I like and so...Well my life I can say, but not my whole life, cuz my family and friends are missing in these pics. Oh and my bags :D Lol enjoy and have a nice day .....LOVE... <3

P.S. Don't forget to like my FB page > Fabulous Fashion <3


    Instagram : My peplum t-shirt and cute leopard mini skirt





I miss summer so bad. Just tanning on my balcony and eating fresh fruit. 





Miss Fabulous editing in her chamber :D Seriously, my room look so messy :(





Oh, and btw I am huge fan of Lady Gaga <3




Cosmopolitan <3 yummyyyyyyyy <3






My girly and  fragrant stuff





Holly mother of god, Asian food is like the most awesome food in the world. And pizza!!! :D




My cute pink heels and dress <3









13 komentárov:

  1. Lovely photos dear! :) xxx

    Come and check my latest post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/01/ask-me-question.html

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Nice pics!! Love both outfits!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. I'm studying too :D and I have your same outfit everyday :D
    Love these photos :D
    Good luck!

    GlamObserver

    Bloglovin’
    Facebook
    Twitter

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Nice pics:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Just wanted to let you know I nominated you on my blog for a liebster award! :)
    Here's the link: http://cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html
    happy liebstering!
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. HELLO DEAR!
    I just arrived in your blog, really beautiful the pemplum, I find it beautiful and very feminine!
    I would be really happy if you would to follow each other ... let me know <3
    TI APPEARANCE!
    KISSES AND HAVE A NICE DAY

    BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. love these pictures (:

    DIY TUTORIALS| 10+ VALENTINE'S DAY PROJECTS: I Have A Deer (CLICK HERE)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. Great post dear! have a nice weekend =)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  9. hi gorgeous:) great photos:)
    It's always a pleasure to visit your blog and read your new posts!
    Thank your for visiting mine and for your lovely comment!
    I'm following you via GFC, would you like to follow me back?
    Kisses, have a great sunday!
    new post:
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com/2013/02/chic-touch-upon-camouflage.html

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...