24. 3. 2013

Hair tutorial

Hello everyone :) Today is really weird weather and I am at home all day, so I don't have any outfit to show. So I decided to make a hair tutorial. It's easy and looks cool. It is my first tutorial so I hope you like it. Enjoy :)

P.S. Don't forget to like my FB page > Fabulous Fashion <3






Let's start :)

What you need:
1. Hair straightener or curling iron
2. Protectnig balm ( apply on hair before using heat -iron or hairdryer)
3. Hair spray or hair hardener
4. Brush
5. Comb
6. Headband
...and some pins or something :)




 See, my hair look so terrible before :D

1. Pin the top of your hair with clip, so you can start with the bottom of your hair






2. Start curling :)




3. Yay, firts curl :D




4. Okay, whole head is done!




5. Make your hair look bigger and messy, we don't want fake curls :(




6. Add headband.



7. Tadaaaaa :D We're done. You can make a romantic look or hippie look with your headband :)



Guys, I hope you like it and if you'll try, leave comment how it worked for you :o)


18 komentárov:

  1. This is great! I love it ^^

    And thanks for following me, I followed you back :)

    xoxo

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Love how pretty and romantic this hair style looks! Thanks for lending me your fashion insight, have a great week doll!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. beautiful tutorial dear :)))
    maybe we could follow each other?! It would be a pleasure for me :) big kisses

    TheGlamourDrama
    facebook
    twitter
    instagram
    bloglovin

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Great tutorial dear! I'm now following, hope you follow back ;)

    Raven On a Desk

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Gorgeous! I almost never curl my hair, but thanks to this awesome tutorial, I think I just might! Love it! :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Hello! Great post! Thanks for follow! Following you back! :)
    Kiss!

    http://hiimab.blogspot.pt

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. I LOVE hair tutorials. You look fantastic. I hope you make a video for these tutorials in the future. And thanks for following on GFC, but as you know, GFC is shutting down in July, so do you want to follow each other on bloglovin instead?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. Hi dear! Follow you back ;D see you soon and kisses xxx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  9. Hello darling, I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    Check out my latest post to see it :)

    Raven On a Desk

    xo
    Mariela

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  10. Ahoj Veru! Jsi kocka moc peknounka!!! Ja jsem z Cr, ale ziju v Milane. Takze jsem take tva ctenarka ;o). Krasny vikend a brzy na videnou. Xoxo V.V.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  11. What hair curler are you using? I ma planning of buying one but I am not sure which one yet :)

    Kisses,
    K

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Hello :) It's Reminghton, it's really good brand. But I am actually using hair straigthener for my curls, is faster and better for me. The same brand :)

      Odstrániť
  12. you looking so pretty~
    i will try this tutorial very soon, really love it <3

    im following you via GFC, would you like to following me back?

    xxo
    girlsweethings.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  13. Your hair looks so great. Love the curls and ombre hair! I'm your supporter now.

    xoxo,
    M.
    World of Plastic

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...