14. 5. 2013

Modern bridesmaids


Hello everybody :) How are you? I hope you are all good :) My exams just started so I don't have that much free time, but I find a little time to write this post. As someone of you are use to read my post about online store Persunamll, here is another post for you. Today theme is blue bridesmaid dresess. Here in my country it's little bit diferent with bridesmides, we actualy doesn't have them :D But when my day comes I would love to have "american" style wedding, with all the bridesmides and bachelorette party and stuff. I would choose pink or blue dresses for them. And definitely long ones, beacuse I don't want them to show their nice legs, it's my day :D
So, are you preparing wedding? Don't you have any idea what are you and your bridesmides gonna wear? If you answered at least on time I do, you should deifinitely check this store. Long or short dresses, sleeveless or with lovely shoulder straps, shiny material or matte and of course in light blue or navy blue. I would choose light blue, beacuse I want a lovely romantic wedding with subtle colors. When it comes to prices and shipping it's all really acceptable and when it comes to quality, it's great, what I can confirm, beacuse thanks to my posts, one of my good friends ordered some stuff form Persunamll and said, that is really awesome :) I am that kind of person, when I go shopping for some occasion a I buy everything :D So if you are like me, you can also check other stuff, like shoes or jewelery for you big day. Oh and they doesn't have only dresses. They also have modern clothing like skirt, shirt, hoodies, heels, I mean everything. So, go check out this cool online store and I believe you'll find your favourites. You won't regret, I promise ;)
Stay tunned for my next posts about Persunmall :)
Love you all and have a nice day :)

P.S. Oh and please leave me comment which one of my chosen blue dresses you like the most :)

xoxo  Veronica


















10 komentárov:

  1. of course! i follow you back via gfc!! lovely post!



    I have a new post in my blog! Take a look if you want! :) blogthedreams, kisses!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. i love the first one! the best <3

    enter my new giveaway!
    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Hi dear! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Of course we can follow each other :) I'm following you now via gfc, bloglovin and facebook via my personal account-Naida. Your turn now.
    Kisses

    http://beautyrollercoaster.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Krásný blog! Nechceš se vzájemně sledovat? Byla bych moc ráda!:)

    Vik Ladyla

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...