18. 6. 2013

Black is always good

Annyeong my lovely friends :) How are you all? Hope you're good. I am really sorry I wasn't here for a long time, I had so much final exams and also there was something wrong with my computer :( But finally my exams are done and I am enjoying my summer holiday. Today, we have finally a good weather here in my country, so why not make a post. I am now sitting on our balcony, enjoying sun and writing post for you guys. Today's topic is about one of my fav shops - Persunmall. As someone of you know, they are online store selling some great clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and other cool stuff. I just ordered really cute skirt with unicorns on it :D and I just can't wait for it. There is always  a specific topic about my Persunmall posts and today's is black prom dresses. Are you looking for right dresses for your prom? Or you just need cute black dress? Because I must say, these dresses are great for any occasion. If you answered at least once I do :D, you better go check it out this store. A lot of beautiful dresses with various patterns, long or short, sleeve, sleeveless or one shoulder, strap or strapless, anything you need. Maybe you can also check out shoes and jewelery to suits your dress :) Black dresses are always a good choice, because the color suits everyone. So don't hesitate and go check it out. Honestly, I couldn't find only one perfect, because they are all really gorgeous. I'll bet you find here your right ones ;) Good luck and see you later.
Love you all <3       xoxo   Veronica

P.S. Leave me a comment which one from the pics you like the most :)




Oh, and I just have to show you my cute skirt, that I am waiting for from Persunmall :D




4 komentáre:

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...