25. 6. 2013

Gift & Review

Annyeong everyone! How are you ? Hope you're all good :) Today's post is about my gorgeous gift from eFoxcity. I recieved this gold spiked necklace. I am really happy about it, it look so good on me and I was missing a piece like this in my accesories :D Okay, but let me tell you more about this online store. Efoxcity offers you more then jewelery. They have a big selection of wedding dresses, clothes for women and men. When it comes to women, we all need at least one piece of sexy women dresses on our wardrobe ;) Here you'll find what you need. Long or short dresses, various materials, so many fabulous dress. I choosed my favourite pieces, but you definitely check for more. Those dresses are too cute. And when it comes to men, they should check out selection of leather jackets cheap and men sweaters . I also choosed my favourite pieces, but there is so much more on their site. I think it is aslo a good gift for your boyfriends, girls ;) They have some stylish clothes. Your BF will be definitely IN! So do you :D So where to shop? Efoxity of course :) Go check it out. Oh and please leave me comment which one from the photos you like the most. Thanks for reading, see you later :)      xoxo Veronica


My beautiful necklace :)



Sexy women dresses



Leather jackets for men cheap



Men sweaters




7 komentárov:

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...