11. 7. 2013

Persun loves white

Hello everyone :) How are you? Hope you're all good. I am so happy that summer is finaly here and we can enjoy sun, vacations, free time and so. Speaking of free time, I found sime time today, to make this post about one of my favourite shops -Persunmall. They are an online store selling stylish clothes, wedding dresses, shoes, bags, accessories and jewelery of course. You should definitely check out their collection of latest fashion trends.

But let's talk about today's topic, which is white coctail dresses. White is so perfect for this time of year. Look so good on tanned skin, right? :) These dresses are amazing for weddings, formal parties and I think also for a proms. You can choose from long or short dresses, with straps, one shoulder or strapless and various mateials. Really big selection. What else is great? Cool prices and fast shipping! And don't forget that every dress are handcrafted for you! :)

Btw my skirt that I was talking about in my older persun posts, just arived and it is so cute :) I am really happy about it. Suits me perfectly and the unicorns on it are just to die for :D Can't wait to make an outfit post with it. Oh and I almost forget to mention. Persun have this amazing promoter programs for us - bloggers. So if you like writing posts for example like this, just contact them and you can recieve credits for shopping. It is only up tou you and the queality of your blog and posts, how many credits you'll recieve.
Sounds cool, huh? So many awesome stuff, maybe you should try it. So go go go, check Persun for shopping or cooperation. Enjoy and see you with another PM post :) Love you all :)

xoxo  Veronica

P.S. Leave me a comment which one of my chosen dresses you like the most :)






5 komentárov:

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...