5. 7. 2013

Pink, pink, pink!

Hello lovely readers :) How are you? Hope you're all fine ;) With a new month comes also a new article about Persunmall. For those who don't know them, they are online store selling stylish clothes, wedding dresses, bags, shoes and jewellery. I was really looking forward to write this post, because this topic is all about my favourite color - pink formal dresses . Yay! :D So I was browsing these dresses and let me tell you something. They are all gorgeous. But that's my opinion, I love everything pink lol. You should check it out them by yourself. This dressed are made from high-quality fabrics. If you take a closer look, you can see that almost every one of them have beads and pearls, that are hand-sewn.
Every dress is handcrafted for you! Why pink? Because is romantic, innocent and girly in the right way.
It suits everyone. Pink is new black people :D Oh pink whould be also perfect for a bridesmides. That would be one romantic wedding. What ca you expect from Persun? Like I said quality, great selection of clothes and accessories, fast & save delivery and low prices of course. Go check out these dresses. Whatever you need - long or short dresses, with straps, one shoulder or strapless, every kind of shapes, glossy or matt material.  Really big selection. So if you are looking for a formal dress for some occasion, you are in the right place. I also addes a few photos, so you can see I am not lying :D
They are beautiful. Enjoy and please leave me a comment which one of thes you like the most.
But there are more on their site :)  Have a nice day and see you with another Persunmall post :)

xoxo     Veronica


Omg, how gorgeous :) 

So romantic!

Cute, cute, cute <3

This is probably my favourite :) Look at them. Fabulous!


5 komentárov:

  1. I remember the days when light pink used to be my color (after i went through a black & red punky phase back in the day haha)! So ladylike and classy! If only I had someplace to wear one of these gorgeous gowns!
    xx Corinne

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. I absolutely love these soft pink dresses. They look so beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. nice dresses! pink is my favorite color, especially for summer
    Meital from Très Jolie fashion blog

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. All of them are beautiful, but I really love the 2nd one :)

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...