31. 3. 2014

Dream heels

Hello everyone :) How are you all? Hope you're all good. Today post is about women's pashion - heels.
You just can't get enought right? I decided make this post to show you, what I am dreaming of. I have so much heels, but most of them are black. I think it is time to make some changes and bring some colors to my wardrobe. And I found the right place. These are my favourite and what I really want and need, gorgeous heels :)

Oh, look at these colors. So great for the spring outside.  I am totally in love with them!!!
1  2  3


And of course my favourite red one, some spikes and hiiiiigh heel :D
1  2  3



So this is my dreamy heels :) Is there some pair that you want to own too? Pls let me know if you like my selection and if you found your favourite :) Have a nice day girls                xoxo Veronica


4 komentáre:

  1. great shoes , i loved the red one
    don't forget to join my Jollychic easter giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/03/jollychic-easter-giveaway.html
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. So nice shoes!!! I love all of them!!
    http://andreafdezpiedra.blogspot.com.es/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. wow ! fantastic shoes
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem za komenty :) Rada navštívim tvoj blog tiež, môžme sa aj vzájomne následovať.
Thank you for your comments :) I love to visit your blog too. We can also follow each other :) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...